Dual Enrollment for High School Students
Important Notice to Dual Enrollment Applicants for Spring, Summer, or Fall 2021 SemestersDue to the limited availability of SAT and ACT testing and based on guidance provided by the University System of Georgia, applicants for the spring, summer, and fall 2021 terms will not be required to submit ACT or SAT scores. See the modified requirements below.
- Provide a transcript showing you are on-track for completing all high school graduation requirements and the USG’s Required High School Curriculum (RHSC)
- Have a 3.0 High School Grade Point Average as calculated by KSU Admissions on the RHSC courses completed
- Successfully complete two units of RHSC English and high school Algebra II or the equivalent prior to the start of the Dual Enrollment term
- Students attending non-accredited homeschool are required to complete the homeschool
portfolio and submit SAT, ACT or take the Accuplacer through our testing center. You
may sign up for the Accuplacer at testing.kennesaw.edu. The following are the minimum Accuplacer test scores to be considered for admission:
- 237 on the Reading Comprehension test
- 258 on the Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics test
- 4 on the WritePlacer test
The Dual Enrollment Program (DEP) provides an opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to get a head start on college. Students take college classes in lieu of high school classes and earn both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Important Notice to Dual Enrollment Applicants for Spring, Summer, or Fall 2021 Semesters
Due to the limited availability of SAT and ACT testing and based on guidance provided by the University System of Georgia, applicants for the spring, summer, and fall 2021 terms will not be required to submit ACT or SAT scores.
Kennesaw State accepts either the SAT or the ACT for dual enrollment applicants. Scores from the ACT and the SAT will not be mixed together. Applicants must meet minimum* English/Critical Reading and Math section requirements.
The KSU Application Process
You will need to submit your dual enrollment participation and funding form through GAFutures.
If you are under the age of 16 by the first day of class must submit the Dual Enrollment Program Acknowledgment Form for Minors.
If you have questions during the admissions process, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions office. Email email@example.com or call 470-KSU-INFO (470-578-4636).
If you are an admitted student with questions about Dual Enrollment Advising, course selection, and registration, contact the dual enrollment advisers. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To appeal your admissions decision, click here.