Transfer – If you have earned 30 semester hours, or 50 quarter hours, of transferable college credit that will transfer to Kennesaw State University, you are a transfer student. The 30 semester hours must be from an accredited college or university, and does not include credit by exam.

Please see below for admission standards and required documents.

Allow ample time for receipt and processing of all documents. Processing time varies based on number of applicants and time of year.

For information on transferability of credits please check our Transfer Articulation Search Engine.


    • Cumulative 2.0 GPA on all college coursework attempted

    • 30 semester or 50 quarter hours or more of transferable credit
      You can view a comprehensive database containing the Kennesaw State University course equivalencies for colleges and universities nationwide through our Registrar’s website at


  • ❑ Submit your application and $40 application fee online by the appropriate posted deadline for your desired semester of entry.

    ❑ Submit official transcripts from all colleges, universities or schools attended.  Students must make arrangements with each college previously attended, whether credit was completed or not, to have a complete official transcript forwarded to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Kennesaw State University. 

    Failure to submit a complete official transcript from all colleges previously attended may result in a registration hold being placed on your record which will prevent you from registering for classes in future semesters.

    (Note: Transcripts from any school outside the United States must be evaluated by an education certification agency. An official evaluation must be sent directly to Kennesaw State from that agency. For approved certification agencies, please visit

    Check your application status.

    ❑ If you apply for in-state tuition, you must provide proof of lawful presence prior to enrollment.

    ❑ Prior to enrolling in courses you must provide proof of immunization as required by the University System of Georgia. Please see for further information.

Official transcripts from colleges must be sent directly from the institution to:

Kennesaw State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3391 Town Point Drive, MD 9111
Suite 1000
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Transcripts should be submitted directly to KSU from the sending institution, issued within one year of the term of application and contain current information.

All applicants who qualify as in-state for tuition classification must also provide Lawful Presence Verification.