Kennesaw State University prides itself on providing a world-class education to each and every student. With a diverse student body and a student-to-faculty ratio of 21:1, our passionate professors actively encourage student success and research. Plus, with Kennesaw State boasting more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs across multiple locations, the opportunities are virtually endless for our future Owls!
Here are some of the highlights of getting an education at Kennesaw State:
NATIONAL AND STATE RECOGNITION
- Top producer of teachers for the state of Georgia
- Selected as a STEM Jobs approved college by Victory Media (2015)
- Ranked ninth in the South for Top Game Design Schools - Animation Career Review (2015)
- Ranked fourth among “Up-and-Coming” Regional Universities in the South – U.S. News and World Report (2014)
- One of the nation’s best first-year programs for 11 consecutive years – U.S. News and World Report (2014)
- Top 25 part-time MBA program – Michael J. Coles College of Business – Bloomberg Businessweek (2013)
- One of the most environmentally responsible colleges in the U.S. and Canada – The Princeton Review (2013)
- Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization – NAFSA: Association of International Educators (2011)
- Andrew Heiskell Award for Innovation in Internationalization Education – Institute of International Education (2011)
- Largest Dance program in Georgia
- Largest Nursing program in Georgia
- Science Lab Building – featuring six state-of-the-art teaching labs and 17 research labs
- Prillaman Hall Health Sciences Building – 200,000 square feet of educational space for the health sciences, including 15 labs dedicated to nursing, pediatric, and interdisciplinary use
- State-of-the-art LEED-certified Engineering Technology Center with fluid mechanics, metrology, electromagnetic, automotive, biomedical and computer-integrated manufacturing laboratories
- KSU Sports and Recreation Park – 88-acre sports and recreation park, including an 8,300-seat stadium
- The Commons Student Culinary Center – LEED-Gold certified student culinary center with nine unique dining venues; won Innovator of the Year in 2014 and ranked #4 nationally by The Daily Meal (2014)
- Dr. Betty L. Siegel Student Recreation and Activity Center – indoor/outdoor pools, basketball courts, tennis courts, weight and fitness area, rock climbing wall, indoor track, sand volleyball and racquetball courts
Nearby global companies that compete for Kennesaw State graduates such as:
- The Home Depot
- AT&T Mobility
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Delta Airlines
- Turner Broadcasting
Kennesaw State inspires students to leave their mark on Owl Nation. We offer a wide variety of ways to get involved across both campuses, creating a unique and vibrant student life experience.
Over 300 student run organizations exist for your enjoyment! Choose from skydiving to hammocking to student government; our students have ample opportunities to enjoy doing what they love. Come do the same, or learn something new!
OwlLife – Your Student Life Headquarters
Interested in Greek Life as part of your college experience? We've got you covered with more than 20 fraternities and sororities represented on campus. The mission of the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life is to serve as an advocate and resource for our fraternal community. We empower members of Greek-lettered organizations to promote and uphold the ideals of scholarship, leadership, service, personal development, and fraternal ideals.
Intramural and Club Sports provides opportunities for KSU students to stay active and to build their leadership, communication, decision making, organizational, problem solving, and team building skills. They can even utilize the Sports and Recreation Park that features 88 acres of fields and an outdoor running trail.
Student also enjoy unprecedented access to the new Dr. Betty L. Siegel Student Recreation and Activities Center. This multi-functional recreation facility boasts an indoor and outdoor pool, 47-foot-high rock climbing wall, indoor and outdoor athletic courts, hundreds of pieces of equipment, and so much more!
Intercollegiate athletics was introduced as part of the campus experience in 1982, and is now ingrained in the University landscape. From its beginning, the Department of Athletics has grown from an NAIA program, to an NCAA Division I institution competing in the Atlantic Sun Conference.
With 18 NCAA Division I sports, including football kicking off in 2015, Kennesaw State proudly boasts over 25 national and conference championships.
Multiple locations. New opportunities. Kennesaw State University is situated just outside the thriving city of Atlanta. Being so close to the largest city in the Southeast affords students access to some of the best internships, co-ops and the opportunities available to college students anywhere.
The Kennesaw Campus of Kennesaw State University is home to a variety of academic colleges, student services and new opportunities!
Located in Kennesaw, GA, just off I-75, the Kennesaw Campus include various academic buildings that house various degree programs including: Nursing, Business, Education, Biology, Art and more!
The campus continues to grow with the addition of a new building every year for the past decade. The most recent additions to campus include the new Dr. Betty L. Siegel Student Recreation and Activities Center and the Bagwell College of Education Expansion.
The Marietta Campus of Kennesaw State University is home to a variety of academic colleges, multi-million dollar educational facilities and long-lasting traditions.
Located in Marietta GA, also near I-75, the Marietta Campus is where our students can pursue degrees in the STEM-related fields of Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Computer Game Design and more!
The Marietta Campus is known for more than its academic appeal. It also features unique opportunities such as competition teams for both Formula SAE Racing and steel bridge competition. The iconic traditions of modified bathtub races and the annual Pumpkin Launch also find their home on this historic campus.
Home of global companies, renowned professional sports teams, and major tourist destinations, the bustling city of Atlanta is never dull.
Explore Atlanta – Atlanta.net
World’s Largest Aquarium – Georgia Aquarium
Professional Sports Teams & Other Attractions –
PLAN A VISIT
Ready to start your application to Kennesaw State? Apply Online Today!