Waivers for Undergraduate F-1 (International) Students
Any F-1 graduate student interested in the F-1 tuition waiver should email the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions no longer oversees the waiver process for graduate students.
Only undergraduate F-1 visa students who have been admitted to Kennesaw State University may apply for the F-1 student Out-of-State Tuition Waiver. The waiver reduces the cost of KSU tuition to the amount paid by in-state students. A limited number of waivers are available each year. Waivers are renewable for students who maintain the required GPA per semester.
Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be accepted to Kennesaw State University and be an active F-1 student.
- Undergraduate students must achieve and maintain a minimum academic 3.25 adjusted GPA.
Tuition Waiver Application Instructions:
- Complete the F-1 Student Out-of-State Tuition Waiver Application (Undergraduate applicants only)
- Submit all SEVIS required documents in the iStart portal. Documents to be uploaded include:
- Current I-20
- Current passport
- F-1 student visa
Note: Students are also required to complete virtual F-1 International Student Orientation Check-In via iStart.
All communications, including tuition waiver recipient notifications, are via KSU student email. The student email login can be found at www.kennesaw.edu/myksu. Fall 2022 applicants will be notified about a decision mid-late July.
- Fall 2022 Application-Currently Open
For general questions about F-1 student Out-of-State Tuition waivers, please contact Office of Undergraduate Admissions at KSUadmit@kennesaw.edu.